Megan Collins, Chief People & Culture Officer at Judo Bank chats with Evolved CEO, Garreth Chandler, about JEDI, the real-time Judo Employee Feedback & Insights tool and many other EX-related hot topics:
- 00:00 – What one thing do you wish you knew about your employees?
- 04:58 – What role do employee insights play in the overall success of Judo Bank?
- 07:17 – What are the non-negotiables with your employees?
- 08:48 – What is the hardest part of your job?
- 11:01 – What leads to disengagement within the financial services industry?
Thanks so much, Megan, for being such an insightful guest!
To learn more about Judo Bank, head to their website.