Contact centres are notorious for having poor customer experience. Think about it… when was the last time you ended a call with a customer service representative where you were truly happy and satisfied?
Evolved and Operative Intelligence (OI) have partnered to transform contact centres – experientially and operationally. We use AI to help businesses understand where to prioritise investments that drive the biggest impact on the customer experience.
I recently chatted with OI’s Co-Founder and CEO, Peter Iansek, to better understand the key CX challenges contact centre managers are facing and how we are using AI to mitigate some of these challenges.
Here’s what’s covered in the CX chat:
- What are the key issues facing call centre managers today? (0:00)
- What would you like to be able to solve for over the next 3-5 years? What do you think organisations will be focusing on to deliver value in a contact centre environment? (2:20)
- What are the major factors in achieving those outcomes and how does your organisation fit into that? (3:52)
- How do the insights you deliver result in a better experience for contact centre customers? (5:20)
- How do you see synergies between what you do at OI and Conversational AI? (7:47)
- What are the key challenges in a successful program in managing the various experiences of your customers? (9:14)
- What’s the role of AI in how you operate and what you deliver to your clients? (12:53)
- What are the challenges you’re looking to solve in the next 3-5 years from a Human Listening perspective? (15:28)
- How are you seeing the adoption of Conversational AI and the benefits that’s having for organisation compared to traditional approaches that have been used? (16:52)
- Has there been a shift at organisations internally to take that real-time data and act on it very quickly? (18:43)